Pages

The articles in this blog represent my own belief, thoughts and walk with Adonai and the things He teaches me. Do not copy or publish any of my articles without my permission.

Thank you for your understanding,
Bat Melech בת מלך

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bat Melech's theory

According to Chaos Theory, even something as insignificant as a butterfly flapping it's wings can cause a typhoon at the other end of the world. This is also known as the butterfly effect. Small differences in initial conditions (such as those due to rounding errors in numerical computation) yield widely diverging outcomes for chaotic systems, rendering long-term prediction impossible in general. This happens even though these systems are deterministic, meaning that their future behavior is fully determined by their initial conditions, with no random elements involved. In other words, the deterministic nature of these systems does not make them predictable. This behavior is known as deterministic chaos, or simply chaos.

In this context the chaotic system is me. My deterministic nature does not make me predictable and my behavior make me apparently chaotic.
Many times I tend to think that things happen and change and move without any purpose... that there is no purpose in my tears, that I am heading on to nothing, but Baruch HaShem (Blessed be God) my world is not governed by the Chaos Theory, it's not determined by the chaos around me and not even by the law of gravity that I seem to acknowledge every time I hit rock bottom.
The law governing my world says that chaos rules only until the moment Adonai speaks into my darkness and declares 'Let there be light!' and there is light. The law that applies to my world says that although gravity is pulling me towards the ground, Ruach HaKoddesh (The Holy Spirit) lifts me up to the heavenly places together with HaMashiach.
If a natural law can understand the meaning behind every little thing, even something like a butterfly flapping it's wings causing a chain reaction that can cause a typhoon at the other end of the world, then how much more must I understand that according to The Law of The Spirit of Life, even a butterfly flapping it's wings will cause a chain reaction that will work for my well being wherever I am.
"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God." - Romans 8:28
I know that Adonai will somehow orchestrate all things to work together for my good, starting with the sunset in Australia that will cause a butterfly to fly apparently chaotic, or the bus that is late in the morning, or the experiences that someone will live through that will change my life forever.
There is no coincidence. There is no chaos. Nothing is without purpose. This is my theory according to The Law of Adonai.

Bat Melech בת מלך
 Cristina כריסטינה

No comments:

Post a Comment