Pages

The articles in this blog represent my own belief, thoughts and walk with Adonai and the things He teaches me. Do not copy or publish any of my articles without my permission.

Thank you for your understanding,
Bat Melech בת מלך

Saturday, June 19, 2010

seriously?

I read somewhere that there are more people in the world dying of obesity than people that die from starvation.
We are so weird... Rather than sharing our food with others we eat until we become obese and then we want others to feel sorry for us because we turned into monsters that can't be moved even with a truck. I try to feel sorry, but somehow I fail. I can only conclude that obesity is the result of selfishness.
We reverse God's principles and we mistake greed with blessing, forgetting that you've been blessed to bless others.

We care more about pets than for humans. We are concerned with 'world peace' and we forget to have peace in our homes, we are more scared of financial crisis than we fear The One that provides for us... Adonai have mercy!


Bat Melech בת מלך
Cristina

1 comment: