Pages

The articles in this blog represent my own belief, thoughts and walk with Adonai and the things He teaches me. Do not copy or publish any of my articles without my permission.

Thank you for your understanding,
Bat Melech בת מלך

Saturday, June 19, 2010

About me

I don't know yet if life is wonderful or life just is. I haven't got to know anything extraordinary, but here's what I know:

I haven't been through pains greater than others and I haven't been rejoicing more than others have. I haven't run nor walked more than others. I cried a lot, but I am sure there are people that cry more than I. I laughed a lot, but I am sure there are people that laugh more than I, so there is nothing special about my tears or my laughter.
I am not tall nor short, I am not a genius but I am not retarded either, I am not pretty nor ugly. I think I could continue for days about how ordinary I am through everything that I appear to be.
But although I haven't made any scientific discovery that would make me more special than others, I found out in all my 28 years on this earth what it's like to live LIFE, what it's like to die and what it feels like to be resurrected.
Although I haven't shook hands with any president nor did I ever meet anyone famous, I shook hands with many, many smiling old people. I've seen the sea only once in my life, but I've seen many mountains. I've been through situations that I could never believe one can experience and still live, but now, when I look back and I know that all those situations that left me with deep scars have turned me in to who I am today. I've lived 19 years without HaShem and it has been too long. I've loved Israel since I didn't know how to love anything else, but that doesn't make me special either, because maybe there are people that love it more (only maybe).
I am not the one that discovered that the earth is round, but I did discover it was made for me. I haven't discovered any of the physics laws, but I did discover on my own that although the gravity can pull a falling object towards it's mass, if the falling object is me, then I can get back up. I am not special in any way, and maybe I don't have the greatest life in history, but I will do everything in my power to live great. I will live as if the Earth revolves around me, because I know that the One that made it revolves around me and even though scientists haven't found out that yet, they still have time.




IM Flash Smiley

Bat Melech בת מלך
Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment