Pages

The articles in this blog represent my own belief, thoughts and walk with Adonai and the things He teaches me. Do not copy or publish any of my articles without my permission.

Thank you for your understanding,
Bat Melech בת מלך

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Focus!



Dispersed thoughts wrestling for sense,
Trying to remove my every safety fence.
I act like I see reason even when I’m dense
Only Your bright eyes see through my pretense …

Taking Your words in my heart to emboss,
Considering everything I’ve gained so far as loss.
Among the stars I don’t deny Your cross,
Even for all the gold … it might as well be dross!

I exceed my template, find me another box
Help me see the treasure hidden in my rocks
Silence from within me every voice that mocks
And help me see possibilities in all the locks.

Envision me wiser and I will not stay silent,
I’ll learn to know my place and cease to be defiant,
I’ll remind my heart You are My Beloved, not some tyrant,
I’ll teach it to make straight paths and be compliant.  



Bat Melech בת מלך
 Cristina כריסטינה

No comments:

Post a Comment