Pages

The articles in this blog represent my own belief, thoughts and walk with Adonai and the things He teaches me. Do not copy or publish any of my articles without my permission.

Thank you for your understanding,
Bat Melech בת מלך

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Still


Does it hurt you eyes Adonai, to look at me?
If I drown in darkness, can You still see me?
If I get lost again, do You still want to find me?
And if again I return homeless to Your home, do You receive me?

If i get scattered by fear, do You still want to gather me?
If despair ties me, will You still untie me?
If I try looking for excuses do You still want to understand them?
And if You see others better than me, do You still choose me?

Do You still cry because it hurts to see me crying?
Do You still run to catch me if You see me falling?
Do You still hear me calling even if You don't see me talking?
If I stopped and I don't know where I am, do You still wait for me dreaming?

Even If You got tired, Adonai, continue to look at me,
Still search for me, find me, receive me,
Still gather me, untie me, understand me,
Still choose me, catch me, hear me,
Still dream of me... still believe that I'll return and wait for me!Add Image

Bat Melech בת מלך
Cristina כריסטינה

No comments:

Post a Comment