Pages

The articles in this blog represent my own belief, thoughts and walk with Adonai and the things He teaches me. Do not copy or publish any of my articles without my permission.

Thank you for your understanding,
Bat Melech בת מלך

Monday, July 10, 2017

Questions



Tell me, if I just say ‘I’m sorry’… how is that right?
For every word or thought that bruised Your heart,
For every time I see darkness when I look at light
For every time I lose hope and just walk by sight?

Do You hurt when my words are many and my actions few?
When I misunderstand almost everything You do,
Do You feel discouraged when I forget what’s true?
Do You ever feel like You could tell me what burdens You?

Do You ever feel lonely in this relationship?
Have I made this all about me? Have I lost my grip?
Am I still someone You would want to keep,
Even if I often forget this is a courtship?

Don’t feel discouraged by my lack of fruit,
Even I know that Your love is absolute.
So don’t lose hope, my King -- Your grace I won’t refute,
For if I do anything, I’ll make You feel loved, my beautiful strong Root!



Bat Melech בת מלך
 Cristina כריסטינה


No comments:

Post a Comment