Pages

The articles in this blog represent my own belief, thoughts and walk with Adonai and the things He teaches me. Do not copy or publish any of my articles without my permission.

Thank you for your understanding,
Bat Melech בת מלך

Monday, July 12, 2010

Chabad at World Cup

Although I am not a lubavitcher (chabad) fan 100%, I do believe that they are one of the best kiruv (bringing assimilated Jews close to Judaism) oriented Jewish sect, right next to the breslov Chassidim. Aside for the fact that both sects were a bit too obsessed with their Rabbis (Menachem Sheerson and Nachman b'Uman) they have a genuine love for Judaism and yiddishkeit (Jews) and in that respect I feel close to them. They believe that joy is the cure for anything. This video is just the proof of that. Enjoy!



Bat Melech בת מלך
Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment